Sluggish and Tired

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been sluggish and tired and just feeling flu like symptoms tonight. I had a nose bleed earlier it was the right nostril this time. 

I am just not to into it 

Any advice would help please

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Dear Elizabeth

I feel poorly too, I haven't slept a wink all night, my body has ached all over and itched

I feel so depressed 

struggling so much 

Mrs M

• Posted

Sorry you are feeling the same way i am. Sorry i did not get back to you i did not get no notification that you answered my post. What is going on with them not notifing me on who answeres my post its crazy i get other people post to my e-mail but my own notifications are not coming in do you have a problem with this too
  • Posted

if i knew what the answer is I'de probably be a millionaire by now

trying another HRT at the moment and I DON'T THINK its helping

• Posted

You should talk to your doctor about getting off these HRTs try One A Day vitamin for menopause it could help better than the HRTs
  • Posted

Yes Elizabeth will try the vit alternative wink

thanks xxx

Mrs M

take care hun wink

• Posted

Your welcome how are you doing today 

Hope you are feeling better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.