Small bumps on penis and scrotum. (Pictures)

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm 20 years old and I've had these bumps for sometime now. Just wondering what they could be.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Could be HPV. Not a good thing to have as it can lead to cancer later in life.
    • Posted

Well it can't be HPV since I haven't had sex. Yes I'm 20 and never had sex lol.
    • Posted

You can get HPV in other ways. It is super contagious. One just needs to come in contact with an infected person. Even sharing a towel will do it.
    • Posted

I still don't believe it's HPV. I've looked at some pictures and they don't look like anything I have. My bumps are little and kinda white. You can squeeze them and some white material comes out
  • Posted

Hello :-)

​I've been having a look at your photo and everything seem to be absolutely normal and nothing to worry about. I support the explaination that member PVP-ouch gave you two months ago that this is called sebacious glands, hair follicles, which we all have "down there" and is as it should be. If you had a closer look at your friends private parts, you'd find the same at them more or less. :-) As you've not been sexual active yet, I can understand that you wonder if things are as they should, and your private parts seem to be in perfect condition ;-) No worries.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.