So depressed I can't even walk or eat, I'm starting to get suicidal?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ever since school started, my mind started shutting down...i started to get tense...and now everything hurts. I have no motivation to walk, or eat, or even get dressed.., i started shaking and im on the verge of tears....it physically hurts to move...i just want to die....i hurt so much...emotionally and physically.

Im taking Celexa 40, Seraquil 50 and 150 and Vistaril 50, and its been going well before school started....but now i am completely drained. I can hardly walk without pushing myself to hard...my muscles ache and my head pounds..i started self harming again....

Im in so much pain, someone please, please help.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hi, please hang in there. I am so sorry you are going through this. It will pass.

What has been happening in school? Did something happen to trigger your descent?  Please, don't give it up, things will get better. I am here to talk to u.

• Posted

I do believe that the meds you are on will contibute to the lack of motivation not that its because they dont work but they sort of chill you right out. please my lovely your life is so precious when any one dies for what ever reason yes they are free from the physical pains aches and illnesses but its those they leave behind that suffer the most for some the pain is to much do you have a family member you can talk to or a close friend I know you will have probably isolated your self. you need to speak to your therapist and be honest by telling them just how bad you feel. I know that when you are so low it is so hard to scrape your self up I havent been to the point where i am suicidal but i have been on the kerb a few times and for the grace of god i have fought my way back. I have worked with a few people that are in your position and its heartbreaking so if its heartbreaking for me can you imagine what it is like for their families. I do genuinely empathise with you because my brother went through the same. I wish I could physically help you my lovely all I can do is offer words and support and there will be others on here to who will but please dont go through this alone speak with someone you know who can support you and get you through this period of your life. I hope you will find some peace 
  • Posted

You must speak to your family and tell them how you feel.  You should also see your doctor because you should not be feeling as you are. 

Please, please talk to someone, you need relief from how you are feeling and it is out there, I promise.

If it helps, tell us what is happening at school to make you react like this.

Pat.

• Posted

Hello Silentscreams

I need to give you some information

If you are feeling suicidal please call telephone 111 in the UK and explain your problem and urgency. They will triage and remove you to a place of safety.

If you are very close to an A and E go there straight away if you are in any danger they will also help you, explain your problem 

You can as a last resort contact the police or if an open police station aproach the Police they will also help you as well.

You can also contact your GP Practice night line and they will arrange a call.

In the morning phone the surgery straight away, and explain how you are

Your medications may be causing some problems, the medics can help with those

If the need has arisen call the above numbers please, then let us know how you get on

Keep a hold

BOB

• Posted

you can always ring the crisis team if you are in the uk  my love please keep talking on here we are all here for you I so wish I could take away your pain for you as im sure others on here will want to with the right help you will get through this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.