some help please

Posted , 2 users are following.

It started with itching on my thighs n buttocks 3 weeks ago. My girl then noticed red on my penis. A few days later I went to the er. He didn't even look at it but said I have gh. I've been taking the medication for a week now and still its there. With my schedule at work its hard to get to a clinic to be seen. Thing is it doesn't hurt or burn just itches my penis is fine no burning itching or descharging. Could this be something else? I know in order to know for sure I need to be seen but I feel so disgusted that I'm scared to really find out..

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Go find out for sure wat it is becuz if it is she would have it too n she would need to get treatment also. N for the doctor to not even look at u n jus tell u sumthing like tht it's wrong u really need to take the time out n find out wats really going on. I hope u make it to the clinic soon becuz wen I had my first initial outbreak I really didn't have severe pain it could b mild case of GH but again go get tested n make sure tht they take blood n avoid sexual contact wit u girlfriend becuz it's easier to spears wen u r having a outbreak.
    • Posted

Thanks for a fast response. I make so many typos myself I can read them. Unfortunately i have no insurance but am waiting for payday tomorrow to get tested. If it is then it must be a mild case. I have no pain what so ever just itching around. I so pray I do not have gh since the doctor told me that my life seems om a downward spiral. I messed up n slept with an old friend. I was honest with my girlfriend and she got tested (waiting on her results). She's kind enough to forgive me I just don't wamt to pass it to her or anyone else if I do so tomorrow i will get tested and pray it was a mistake. I do work with a lot of chemicals and forget to wash my hands.. once again thanks for ur fast response
  • Posted

Sorry a couple of typos.....ur girlfriend, n u could transmit much easier during an outbreak
  • Posted

U r so welcome I felt the same way but it's better to b safe than sorry so if thts wat it is then u will kno how to move forward.....even though it hurted me deeply I'm still relieved tht I found out so I will kno how to handle things wen it cums to relationships. I wish u all the better n keep ur head up it will be ok n things will get better.
    • Posted

Well I went to the clinic yesterday (scared n ready to cry) but I went thru with it. She looked at everything n said yes at first glance it looks like gh n I can see y the doctor said u have gh but it looks more like a bacterial infection. She gave me antibiotics n did a few tests I'll know more once the results come in.. either way it goes I'm starting to accept the fact that i have something. Thanks for ur time in talking with me.
    • Posted

U r so welcome n thts good tht u finally got to the doctor jus continue to take ur meds n make sure tht ur girlfriend gets tested too thts very important, but I wish u the best.
    • Posted

Of course. She did way before me. Still waiting on the results. Both r's now.. thing is no matter what medication i take it doesn't get any better only worse.. it don't hurt n when they gave me the antibiotics I didn't itch. I only itch when I sweat..
    • Posted

U should tell ur doctor about tht so u can get on medication tht works for u n helps control ur outbreaks.
    • Posted

Unfortunately I still have the outbreak I took all thw medication prescribed to me for gh n eveb got some antibiotics all r gone n still hasn't cleared up. I'm scared bow that this might be something else but still waiting for the tests n sad to say my insurance won't kick in until sept 13th n I've depleted my spare money on all tests n medications. Sucks not having insurance it costs way to much otherwise.. I'm just waitinf for my next check n I'm getting myself plus girl n 2 kids on insurance. I'm trying not to stress but idk what else to do
    • Posted

If this ur first outbreak it can last up to 4 weeks so jus keep trying not stress n get plenty of rest n drink plenty of water. I kno it's hard not to worry but the only thing left rite now is to let go n let god I kno it's easier said than done but trust me it works. I'm not gon lie u will think about it but jus try to keep urself busy n occupied.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.