Some type of yeast infection or something else? *pic*

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have an appt with my gyno on Monday, but I'm a little freaked out by all of this and want someone's opinion.  This picture is after 5 days of burning and severe itching.  The itching and burning has subsided since then, but for a few days I had trouble walking and even getting in my vehicle.

Last week I was dealing with a hemorroid and severe itching. I probably should not have scratched, but I did. Five days ago, after a trip to the gym there was severe itching on my butt crack (for lack of a better word), and I see this type of infection occurr. I've never experienced this before, and have only slept with one person for the last 8 years. I am hoping it's some type of yeast infection because of prolonged use of sweaty clothes, but I am deadly scared that it is herpes that has lay dormant for years. It's odorless, and the discharge is more of a greenish color. It is right in the butt crack, and it doesn't hurt when using the restroom. Please help. Thanks.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi i hope you found out what was wrong. My daughter has bwen going tge same thing. She just stated to get this problem. She is in so much pain. And cant clean her self properly. I am so scated for her

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.