Somedays.....?

Posted , 4 users are following.

sad Somedays I am so sick I wonder if this will kill me!

I have been through many thigs. A hip replacement (Metal Ions) causing me great distress, much wght loss and a revision with a large law suit to boot. Gall bladder surgery at which I was so ill I was hospitalized for over a week....Bladder sling surgery, (Law suit again)! Diabetic on insulin, big time over wght! Depression throughout my life.

Enough! I guess when I read it back, I am whinning...So sorry...eek!

I go back to my neurologist tomorrow...I am dizzy, nausus as heck with my migraines...can no longer drive...Have such a hard tme getting by-

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry, its awful to feel sick...I woke up to a killer migraine...and nausea...well...anyway hang in there    
    • Posted

Thank you so much....only we know how this feels...I hope and pray you feel better soon too! God Bless...sad
  • Posted

I hear you !!

It is hard, I've had a migraine all day today, fed up with it all

your not alone, sadly

• Posted

I have horrendous aura symptoms all day every day and two small children which my elderly parents look after now. Yes life is hard indeed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.