somthing doesn't feel right with my 3 yr olds poo

Posted , 3 users are following.

my daughter was in hospital at 1 week oud with NEC and after treatment and the all clear she stopped pooing, she then went through months of stays in hopital and tests to find out y, but they never did. she has had solid poos every few days sicnce then and now for no reason it is soft pale and slimmy and i have seen blood in the only one that was not in the toilet so cant be sure if it is the only one. we have been to the docs 4 times in a week and although they agree it is odd they r doing nothing. she will not poo in the potty for me to check on it, and is going up to 10 times a day. she has a restricted diet ans nothing has changed so i cant c it being food. the first time i took her in they dicovered bllod in her wee but nothing grew in the cultures. i feel like there is something more going on but because she is not in loads of pain or unwell with it they dont c a problem. can anyone help or just tell me if i am being silly many thanx, sarah

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Get another opinion asap! Your child is far too Young to be going thru that, something def not right!  Don't let anyone stop you getting it thoroughly investigated now! Will be great for you to find out its nothing to worry yourself over, but better safe than sorry !
  • Posted

i know it is grose but it has changed again and looks red

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.