sore red scrotum

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, when i woke up about 3 days ago i noticed a sore pain in my scrotum area, i then looked and the area around both my testicles was really red and cracked, it actually look like it was mirrored on both sides (looks the same shape and size, almost like its from rubbing on my thighs) it doesnt feel like its getting better, can anyone suggest what it is and what will help.

note- i shaved them with the same razor as i shaved my behind with.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I hope that you don't have a lady doctor. You have evidently transferred something from your behind on the razor.
    • Posted

I had washed my behind before I shaved thought so I don't get how that could be sad.
    • Posted

Allergy to the soap that you used or just sensitive skin. Had you shaved the area before?
    • Posted

I've shaved there before and I've just remembered I actually put shaving foam on there when I was shaving so it could have been caused by that.
    • Posted

There was an article in the Daily Mail recently on using shaving foam as a household cleaner. I was good on taps and better on ovens for removing stains and grease than the products designed for the job so no wonder your scrotum is sore.
    • Posted

It was shaving gel which is even worse, I had to speak to my stepdad about it and he said no wonder it's sore, they look as brights as tomatoes and sting like a b**ch

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.