Sore throat

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm curious, I've had a sore throat for the past 2 weeks. I thought it was a cold, I went to the clinic got a shot and it cleared up for 24 hours. Its back and I'm wandeting if its related to the Meniere. My hears are ringing and I'm coughing. Anyone?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Depending on where you live could be allergies could be sinus drainage which affect the mennieres on my case
  • Posted

I would say no. When I have a cold my ears ring more too. Take lots of vitamin D and Vitamin C. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Posted

I don't think your sore throat is connected, you should visit the doctor it's a long time to have a sore throats perhaps you have tonsillitis? Or a virus. If you suffer from MD you will have a ringing in yours ears all the time it's one of the main symptoms. If you have mucuss and feel this running down the back of your throat this is probably causing your cough! You should go and see your doctor. 

• Posted

This is the time of year for viral infections and RSV is making a come back this year. In the absence of a high fever you should do just fine. Use decongestants with dextromethorphan to control the cough, get plenty of fluids, warm fluids help alot and avoid going out in public, you can spread this. One last thing, I would suggest you throw away your toothbrush and get a new one when you get better. you can reinfect yourself with the virus left on the toothbrush.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.