Sores!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi! I'm 20, just discovered this group, was hoping to get some insight, I started shaving down there, with blades at 17, and first couple of weeks I was using expensive 20 razors bought for me and then transitioned to the cheap stuff when it was time to come out of my own pocket, ever since that transition I would get these painful small red sores and they kind of pertrude right in the center like a inside out pimple, atheist pain is so horrible that sometimes I can't even walk far, everything just rubs it the wrong way, I am sexually actively with the same person since I became active, but even still that was over a year after I started getting the sores and shaving. Before I was shaving with blades, I used nair and I so badly want to transfer back but chemicals and the sores just don't mix and I don't need to experiment to find that out. It's literally so painful and tender and I'm too embarrassed to have a doctor touch on me and examine it. Please help! And also my boyfriend lost his virginity to me as well, no love shapes going on, just the two of us.thanks in advance. I would post a picture but I can't figure it out .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, I know you won't like what I have to say, but pubic hair is there to catch bacteria, let it grow back. What you are doing is asking for trouble. You are an adult women, not 10, why try to look it.  

• Posted

Hey, yeah well I'm also a dancer so it's impossible to not shave and be comfortable, you ever tried jumping around and mid are having a leotard snatch the life out of you because you unknowingly twisted fabric the wrong way, there's no pain like it. And I spend from 15-17 just trimming it with scissors, but it grows back thicker and longer and it was sky knly choice.(I'm very anti letting a stranger rip it off with hot wax) however, I have tried letting it grow back for period of up to 8 months when I was down for injury and it Grew back but even without interference, the sores would dry over and develop elsewhere, or become a hard boil only to blister.. back up and open in the same are as he boil or heal and just develop like a quarter inch away from the same spot. So any other suggestions?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.