Sress

Posted , 3 users are following.

I could not submit my assignment on time and got 0 marks in it. This made me so stressed out that i wanted to kill myself and wanted to die. This happens to me a lot. I get so depressed on academic issues that I could not breathe because of the immense stress I take. What should I do? And there's no one with whom I can talk or share my feelings.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

First of all there is nothing is this world worth ithl enough to take your own life! You must remember that we all make mistakes and fall short of the glory of God, but that's us! We are Hans, we make mistakes, push forward and make it a goal not tondonit next time and if you do, don't be hard on your self!!! Lots of love!!!
  • Posted

Do you have a student counsellor - or maybe a mentor? Do you only feel this level of stress when you are preparing for an assignment? To fail an assignment and then want to die becaue of it, is a big swing. Do not have much info in your post but sounds as if there is a lot of suffering going on in your academic work. You need to find someone to talk to about this as it will not go away by itself. What are the barriers in your life that are creating all of this? I do not know how old you are - but if you generally suffer from depression then there should be plenty of suport available for you within that context. Do try and take care .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.