Stabbing burning hip pain in both hips

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I've was diagnosed about 4 years ago with arthritis which one I don't remember but from my catscan it showed moderate arthritis in hips shoulders and hands and feet. Although I've been diagnosed with about 14 different medical issues I have something new that happened the other night. I have been having out of no where stabbing burning pain on my hips that I couldn't even have my pj bottoms or underwear on. The pain was so excruciating it woke me up from a deep sleep. I had to remove my clothing as I couldn't even touch it. When I did I felt some

Relief but it I couldn't sleep on either side. I slept on my back which almost every vertebrae in my neck c1-l5 is either pinched, herniated, or bulging. I've had all kinds of shots and been on all sorts of medicine including strong opoids. Since May I've made the doctors take me off as I don't want to die from all these medicines. However, this hip issue is something new and it's really bad and I can't sleep especially on my back. Please help. I swear I have been misdiagnosed and have auto immune disease. No one can have as many diagnosis as I do. Please help. Any feedback would be appreciated.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Just in case I've been diagnosed over the years with spondylitis, arthritis, endometriosis, fibromyalgia, chronic migraines, chronic fatigue, h-pylori, osteoporosis, anemia, obs-A, carpal tunnel, herniated discs, pinch nerves including sciacta, bulging discs, ulcers, hiatal hernia, bunions, chronic pain and the list goes on. I have had so many mri's Cat-scans, and blood work. I am one 42

• Posted

This sounds like it could be nerve pain. I suffer from nuropathic pain which came on suddenly and i get it in my knee joint which as been replaced twice. Do you think it's osteo arthritis that you have in the hip joint? I am not an expert but can only go on the experience i have. Ask your GP if it is nuropathic pain. I take Gaberpentin for this and Amitriptyline at night. I have only just turned 60.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

did they test you for rheumatiod arthritis or fibromyalga kpcups?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.