Std scare ?! Or just over reacting

Posted , 4 users are following.

Okay so I'm a gay male and this past weekend on Friday I had recently had anal and oral sex , we used a cosmos during anal , and I gave him oral well of course raw and I sort of new this guy , but I didn't know if he was clean or not he said he was , but it's been three days and I cleaned myself after the sex or at least tried , i didn't let him suck me off only anal And well itching in my gentil area and my entire body pretty much , but our friend mr.google or researchers on websites study show apparently HIV or STD doesn't show up till the 4 week since sex but like I feel like I have it cause I'm itching and my body aches now so I'm need help aha any advice or thoughts would be great ?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Your body may just be aching due to having sex! It seems a bit mind over matter you shouldnt Google things worser thing U can do,

I don't know what it's like that way as im a girl but I can imagine it to hurt maybe this is why U aching also I don't know why U gave him oral but would not let him im sure Id rather put my peice into someone's mouth than have my mouth infected lol,

• Posted

Yea I see your point , I just wasn't as much in the mood as I thought I would so I didn't see to do anything about it and well râleuse yesterday after I got off of work my mouth had like a white thing inside of it like a sore perhaps seemed like a syphilis to me , but I'm going to get checked out cause I'm to cautious , thank you for your advice means a lot .

• Posted

If you are worried I would get a test the earliest you can have 1 is 1 month after unprotected sex as this is a window period for hiv to show up i'm sure u will be fine and try not to Google anything it is the worse thing you can do i did it b4 and thought I was literally gonna die. And the symptoms you are describing is pretty much a symptom of any illness so try not to worry. But I would defo get a test to put your mind at rest.

• Posted

Thank you , yea including going to go and get tested next Monday and yea aha I feel like ok over reacting but I can't help shake the feeling that I might have it you know ? Cause I've shaved right after that for unknown reasons why I think it's partially the hair that is itching me but I feel like its a sign of some sort so that part till makes me iffy . The itchy parts are near my gentilles , but everywhere as well but mostly my gentils area .

• Posted

Will next Monday b a month since it happened ? Just asking because of the window period x
    • Posted

Uhm no , it would be only a week I thought I'd might as well as get tested before so I can know what I'm dealing with and what not so if I do I can have medication or whatever it is . And if not hopefully not I'm not infected I'll just go on with my life .

• Posted

Yes and it's really good u have booked an appointment but what I was.saying is if its.only been a week it won't show up there for it will come back negative because it takes a month for it to show up on would personally wait until it's been a month.

• Posted

Ahh I see , yea you're I might possibly be over reacting , but the only things that have been tripping me out are I itching in the area and like a little pimple thing or dead skin on my gum which I think is syphilis ...

• Posted

Well I kind of guess your like the best of us!!!

We all here for one thing or other and Google is the nail in the coffin like the other user said Google was telling me I also was about to die it told me a lot I had sti checks and they where clear, this has learnt me a lesson or two. 1. Use protection 2. Don't be stupid care for your self and make Dr appointments when needed ,

I hope every one else can learn these things I did I feel so much better by having the STI checks fone and going for a smear test I haven't had my results for smear yet but already I feel on the road to a healthier me hope u can too

• Posted

Yea I agree , which I can't really say cause well I'm in this situation now , but yea it's only been four days or about to be four days since we've hooked up and I've only had a itching and like a little dry skin or pimple in my mouth I might think it's syphilis .. though when I sit down the itching stops and doesn't really bother unless I rub it against my leg or close to my hairs which so like I think I'm over reacting but I'm still going to better by checking up .

• Posted

Deffinatley get checked for what ever you want to be checked for just demand it from your Dr if you tell them your ayptoms they will probably say ur over reacting it's happened to me where I don't feel my gp takes me serious enough like wise others have also said this to me!

If you go in and say I want swabs taken for this that and the other because I have had intercourse with someone new and I think I may have caught it they will have to do it for you quit the embarrassment it's your body so you have to look after it I hid away from drs for almost 4 years I could have been riddled but I plucked up the courage and went and sti free but now I can get tithe root of a real problem if there is one that is , I do think our body's are strange the way we get symptoms and things but nothing can be found from it ? Strange hey good luck and go get your self checked over x

• Posted

Im in a similar situation myself although i think it might be from my boyfriend who possibly gave it to me i have also had itching and body ache as well as a lot of other symptoms but for me its been a few months i have thought this . Have you had any other symptoms? Like diarrhea, mouth ulcers, aching red hands, muscle twitches, rash, nightsweating?
    • Posted

Uhm not really it's only been a about three or four days , though I'm itching in my genital area I had like a little "cold" sore in my mouth or a syphilis which I'm really not sure about so yea I'm going to get tested I've only had a itches and like a little thing in my mouth .

• Posted

Yes better to get tested for piece of mind same with me i plan to get tested soon as i can.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.