steroids

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi there i jst need a bit of advice , im due to start my first course of steroids , an i was jst wondering if the ones ive bought will be ok to be used together , an if they will be safe , ive bought a botle of testosterone 400 ,an a bottle of trenbolene , also how many times a week an wot dose shall i inject , thanks 

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Dear Michael

Did a dr prescribe these steroids?

Jean

• Posted

I am interested as to why you bought these drugs rather than go through a doctor?

Obviously you are entitled to your privacy but it is a very dangerous thing to have done. I hope that you do not mind my saying so.

Kind regards

Jean

• Posted

Hi Michael

Thanks for your reply.

I am very worried about what you have or are proposing to do with regard to taking steroids without any medical supervision.

I would strongly advise that you contact a dr as a matter of urgency even the out of hours doctors to discuss all of this.

Please, please phone a dr NOW.

Kindest regards

Jean. Former Nursing Sister.

PS.There are rules that are applicable to taking steroids and I am unwilling to disclose that information for fear of being seen to encourage you in this dangerous thing that you have done or are contemplating doing.I repeat that steroids are dangerous and should only be taken under strict medical supervision.

• Posted

Hi Michael, in my opinion you must be out of your mind, have you looked at the side effects and what steroids can do to you? They are addictive and it is not that easy to stop even if you want to. Why do you want to take them? They will not necessarily make you fit and healthy in fact the absolute opposite could occur. They may seem fantastic short term, but PLEASE read about them in detail before embarking on such course.
  • Posted

I feel steroids must not be taken without doctors advice. I have heard dossage is different person to person only doctors can prescribed what dossage you should take if needed
    • Posted

There are two types of steroids, anabolic which Michael is talking about and corticosteroids which are used quite widely to reduce inflammation in various illnesses. In fact I take them.
  • Posted

Hi there Michael.I see this is an older post.I hope you have an e-mail alert for replies.I understand that probably you have been working out for awhile and are not happy with results.I know it is late but I just joined and I wanted to let you know how dangerous tren is.Its side effects are so disasterous with bronchial constriction that you can wake up with bouts of really bad inability to breathe.you see i will also harden the muscles you use to breathe.Note that the worst long term side effect is arterial wall plaque buildup because it screws your liver.It will also trick your body into thinking it has too much test.you cannot function without estrogen which is made from test but I see you are starting test as well.This whole cocktail will shut down your naural test production.Every time you do a cycle you will end up hurting your natural test and eventually lead to replacement therapy.There are just too many side effects.Tren is the worst.google it it is pure blackmarket.Hopefully you have stopped by now.Usually when you hit sticking points all you need to do is change wrkout.It is called periodization.If you get this and reply I can help you with wrkout program to train clean.I have trained triathletes MMA fighters ,boxers,runners ,swimmers,and bodybuilders, and I compete in sporting events as well .Please reconsider using these supplements

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.