Still fatigued 4 months after gall bladder surgery...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I am 4 months post op from gall bladder surgery and my symptoms are extreme fatigue ( legs will hurt at that point) and low blood pressure.

I have trouble sleeping and have very vivid deams that wake me up. I never sleep through the night.

I am a worrier. I have been to my GP and he said I have anxiety and wants me to go on Aterall. Went to another GP and she said I may be hormonally imbalanced and my Gyno doesn't think hormones at all. I am 55 in good health and have been in peri menapause for 5 years.

My blood work all fine but low D.

I am scared, frustrated, angry, sad...because I can't figure out what to do.

Could this still be from surgery and my body adjusting? Has anyone else had fatigue like this every day after a surgery? When I take breaks I am able to get up and do things again. If I didn't work from home I would not have a job anymore. I basically stay home because I don't know when the tiredness will hit next.

Appreciate if anyone has similar problems to write and let me know how you are doing.

Thank you

1 like, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.