Still here and was for discharge yesterday

Posted , 8 users are following.

Didn't get out yesterday because bowels hadn't moved.

They moved last night and today then he asked me about highly pain in intestinal area. Tried to convince him it was wind but he asked for second opinion from bowel man who wants to keep me till tomorrow. Could have gone home for a few hours but not worth the 2 hour round trip. Patience again.xxx

3 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Just as well to check everything while you are there.

don't want to arrive home and need a return visit  

• Posted

It is a good thing ... you don't want to go home and then have intestinal problems ...

you are so ready to go home !!!!   have a calm and peaceful night ...

blessings 

renee

• Posted

Good news on the bowel front, must have been the day for it because mine finally got there too!

Hope you get home today and enjoy a sleep in your own bed.

• Posted

Hang in there Attractac!  Are you taking a stool softner?  It was mandatory for me and helped me greatly.  

Dawn, USA

• Posted

Yep got softener. Bm okayb. Doc just concerned about slight pain in my side. Had 4 good hours sleep other. ThInk warmer weather better for lying on back as no need for heavy quilt. Hope you have a peaceful night whatever time zone you are in. I have relatives on the west coast USA and its great now to be able to message them when everyone at home asleep. Xx
  • Posted

Hi attractac

Sorry you are still in hospital. But think of it this way. It is better for them to look into your problems before you go home and fix them if they need fixing than to be rushed back in with complications.

I hope everything is ok and it is just one of those things. But it is best just to be sure. It is only one more day. After what I have gone through just be thankful they are watching everything fdor you.x

• Posted

Aye I agree and I am getting better at bed transfer so will be able to transfer independently at home. Every thing has its reason.xxx
  • Posted

Good to get everything seen to before you come out of hospital-it's like having an MOT!

you can then relax when you get home and know all is well

Sleep tight!

Linda xx🙋💤💤

• Posted

Yes. Had 4 good hours sleep. The older man who had his second hip done is snoring likeca baby across the hall.earphones in again for me and some sleep meditation on YouTube.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.