still scared of hiv or any other sti's. HELP!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

still scared

Posted about 3 hours ago

Hi, I had sex with a young lady in October of last year where my condom break I pulled out same time as I felt the breakage and washed my penis.

I got tested in march and April of this year both results were negative.. However I'm experiencing a lot of bumps keep poping up in my back, chest, harms and the lining of my hair, my head hurts easily... I should let you kno however, i went through a stressful period and was not eating much from February, i am still a little bit stressed today, me and my spouse coming from thick to being thin... And all the doctors are saying its because we are stressed out. I cant understand.

I have done syphilis and hiv test and nothing found... Is there any other sti that can cause weight loss. I told my doctor I have constipation and when this happen I see discharge coming from my penis, he examined my penis by pulling and squeezing it and say there is no evidence of a discharge..

Now sometimes i pee i feel as if something in my penis needs to come out after i finish peeing. The other day when i felt this i put my hand there and squeeze till it comes outin my palm it like pee but has a slight stickiness. Even when i sit at times i get a sudden feeling of this mivements like something is moving in my penis and neess to come out... My skin gets real dry during the day, my eyes get red at times worst when i try to exercise.. I feel discomfort in my chest area at times, i get bruses on my gum easily. Can anyone tell me please what this could be, is it an sti or something else. I am thinking chlamydia or gohhneria after doing some research on these... My doctor seems to be blaming stress for everything we are going thru.. I need help please anyone.. Thanks in advance.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Rohan, try drinking a lot of water everyday. Educate yourself about sexually transmitted infections. You've been tested, you're negative in everything... Try to stop being so negative and enjoy life.
    • Posted

Thank u for the respond Katie.. But its easier said than done. How does these bumps and weight loss been explained, and not only with me but my spouse also.. Could it be a lack of water?
    • Posted

Rohan, you gotta knock this stuff off. It's been going in for months and I'm starting to question if this is really happening.

Go to different doctors, nobody can tell you anything. You post on here all the time and I seen your wife post too.... This is ridiculous, I'm not sure what it is you want or expect anyone to tell you? This has gone on forever... Go see other doctors

• Posted

I will do that.... Thanx again feelbroken. I'm just scared out of my wits..
    • Posted

I think if you guys have anything, it's not a STD. You guys are stressing yourself out and most don't get sick that quickly either when first infected.

Move on w your lives and start living. Life is too short. At the end of the day, let's just say you guys do have it, which I'm confident you don't u what can you do about it? You can't get rid of it, just like u can't get rid of herpes. I am stuck w it for life and I had two choices in this. To let it consume me and my life, when I can't do anything to change it, or just keep living my life and make the best w the circumstances I've been dealt. You guys need to be treated for anxiety bad.

• Posted

Behavioral therapy w a therapist to learn coping mechanisms and you can see a GP for anxiety medication
    • Posted

Will do that feelbroken. Thanx a lot for putting me at ease some how...
    • Posted

Np, now go relax somewhere on a beach or something, the both of you and let this go.
  • Posted

i understand how you feel. go to another healthcare provider/ doctor. you seem fine after they already did test on both you and your wife. they are rarely wrong about what they see in your blood under a microscope, i work in the field so relax. Stay healthy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.