Stomach cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey its me again..

Ive been getting this fullness feeling, bloating and burping alot im so scared that ive got stage 3 cancer. Doc did a few blood checks but they came back fine and he is sending me for the camera down. Im just scared that its at a late stage, im 30 and scared its gonna be too late.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Please believe that it isn't cancer, think of everything you have in life and weigh it. Anxiety can cause those symptomand if you are please stay away from Dr. Google I heard he isn't very good when it comes down to these things
    • Posted

Thats all ive done is google for last week or so! Its so hard not to and i just seem to have all the symptoms its so scary.. I sound like a kid but i really cant help it!
    • Posted

It's alright I've been at it for the last three months sometimes I can't stay concentrated at work, searching symptoms is addictive but extremely harmful to your mind and thought process I'm worried about a stroke because of what I found on the Internet be conforted in the fact that nothing is going to happen to you trust me, just because it has happened to other people doesn't mean it will happen to you, sure there are a bunch of people who have cancer but there are alot more who don't join the bigger group you are going to be fine
  • Posted

If you had advanced stomach cancer you'd be a lot sicker than what you described.
  • Posted

A routine blood test picked up stomach cancer in stage 3 for a man in our city! My dr told me blood levels will be off! I also am fearing the same thing you are with similar symptoms but I have to believe the dr knows best! I get so worked up my body aches from head to toe and I also hardly eat and feel full! I do believe you are ok but maybe the scope will ease your mind, take csre

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.