Stomach Problems.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a 20 year old male,i have been having severe stomach issues for the past 4-5 years,getting worse.

The main symptoms are:

-sudden bloating after having a meal.

-constant burps after having a meal.

-loss of appetite in the morning.

-very hungry at late night(around 12 AM) even after having a good dinner.

-extreme nausea in the morning ,cant have breakfast,drinking water is also  a difficult task in the morning,havent had breakfast in a long tie due to this.

-toilet issues,cant go to toilet after waking up,have to go in the college toilet almost daily.

-always the urge to go to the bathroom.

-slowly decreasing/stable weight (52kgs).

I have been to 3 different doctors till now,have had several blood reports including hepatitis C ,all clear.

Had many sonograpy ,a MRI scan and a CT scan.Nothing there too.All is clear.

Although sonography,MRI and CT scans confirmed that i have no gall bladder.But the doctors said that is no problem.

Help and advice please if someone is suffereing from the same probles.

Thanks.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry to hear your situation. It is really very disturbing that doctors do all these testing and at the end say they couldn't find any thing. Are you allergic to any food? Are you lactose intolerant? You need to keep a food dairy to determine if any food is causing this problem.

try a naturaopath or Homeopath. They might be able to help.

I hope you get well soon.

Best Wishes.

WS

• Posted

I am not allergic to any food,i can easily have any kind of food but have these problems,so i dont think iam allergic to some specific food.

And about lactose intolerant,i'll get checked if i am lactose intolerant.

• Posted

keep a food diary and note when you stomach problem. Skip some of the things you eat regularly and see if it makes a difeerence. My Homeopthic Doctor told me to reduce the consumption of mean. Eat not more than twice a week and prere boneless chicken or mutton. Avoid beef.
    • Posted

Yes i will do that,also i am a vegetarian ,i only eat eggs occasionally,so avoiding meat isnt a problem.
  • Posted

Triplo i have the same problem!

After eating a meal i feel bloated

And burping at the same time! Then later on i will feel okiei had my endoscopy done and the dr told me i have mild chronic gastritis ( inactive)!

• Posted

Yes,my endoscopy revealed gastritis too,but it was not a big issue,the doctor said not to worry much about it.

Other doctors i went to ,said that i am having these problems because of stress ,but i dont think its because of that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.