Stomach problems

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi there need help my stomach is hurting me no matter what eat my stomach kills me and is still going hurt me.I can only sleep for 2-4 hrs due my stomach.And finally i threw up today and stomach hurting me and making me nervous to everything scared going crazy need help please

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

How long has your stomach pain been going on ? Did it just start recently or has it been awhile? You'll probably need to see your doc if you haven't already. After 8 months of debilitating abdominal pain and many x-rays , ct scans and blood test without any answers I scheduled an endoscopy . The endoscopy biopsy tested positive for H Pylori bacteria with inflamation in my stomach and esophagus. Took the treatment for 14 days. Stomach still hurts but not as bad. I finished the treatment 12 daysago. Don't know if the pain will actually ever go away though. I'm not saying you have H Pylori , but it's something to ask your doctor about. I've found that most doctors usually don't check for this because they think it's a third world country problem. But I certainly identify with your pain and lack of sleep because of it. I've apparently had this off and on for over a year and then it became a 24 hour 7 day problem. Discussted with doctors for not thinking of this.

• Posted

it has been happenneing 4-5 days stright can't stop moving around nothing i do at all i can't eat food or drink i just puke it out.I can't stop moving at all i get stressed been going on for 5-6 days i can't sleep i keep shacking nothing is helping me help cries

• Posted

Since it's been happening for r or 5 days have you made an appointment with a doctor yet ? You really need to see one fairly quick or go to the ER to get help. Need to find out some more info . On this. May not be anything too serious but you should get checked out as soon as possible. Could be a stomach bug causing all of it. It doesn't sound like something that will stop on its own. Don't want to take anything that could make it worse..If you do find out anything please reply back.

• Posted

i have been trying tell my dad he won't believe me that i don't need see one.And says no.And your saying this will not stop at all this affecting the hoobies i like and friends i talk ti'm going mental

• Posted

Yeah i keep tellng my dad go to the hosptial but he e won't beliveve me and says no.ANd what do mena this can't be stopped i'am i really going need see one right now it's affecting my hoobies and my friends i talk to i'm going insane and nuts

• Posted

Don't lose hope though. This is a great place to get sugestions about what it could be and someone will probably give a few ideas on how to relieve the pain. Nothing helped me with my pain or lack of sleep. But at least now I can sleep at night.

• Posted

I didn't say it wasn't going to go away. I said , after 5 days , it doesn't sound like it's going away. It might go away , who knows. I'm not a doctor and I don't think anyone else on here will be either. Just trying to help. Maybe you could try a little baking soda with water and see if it helps. Directions are on the box for upset stomach.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.