Strange headache

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm a young adult. been using cannabis edibles since feb 2015 until 2.5 months ago. initially it was just once a week and all went no problem but then my usage increased more and more to the point I was getting stoned twice a day. Then one night an extremely unpleasant headache was triggered and over 2 months later I still have it. It feels like no other headache I've ever had in my life it's like my brain feels warm and there is something inside my head. Tried an aspirin and that seemed to make it worse. It just isn't a common headache it feels really strange like there is something physical in my brain that shouldn't be there.

And what is stranger, I have no other symptoms. My senses are fine and I can focus and concentrate just fine.

Cannabis causes blood to rush to the head right? I'm worried that by being high round the clock may have led to an aneursym  because I didn't really give any time inbetween getting high for my vessels to recover. Is this likely? or do you think something else is going on?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello, first off sorry your experiencing extreme unpleasant headaches. I'm not a professional practitioner, my information comes from experience with Lyme Disease. I do CBD formualas to treat my husbands Lyme Disease. I'm guess your ingesting the plant itself. Being stone to a certain point is helpful but looks like you enjoy getting stone. Air your room, clothing etc as your breathing all. I need more information on what your taking the cannabis for. 

• Posted

I am not using cannabis anymore until I get this sorted. It was for fun/recreational use only and I only ate edibles (I didn't smoke).

• Posted

thanks for your reply, sounds like too me you wanted to experiment, is the headaches worth the fun? I wish you luck, look around on the site perhaps you'll find what your looking for or don't eat anymore unless you have a medical issue. If me one bad headache would get me to stop for awhile. I don't think or feel your in danger of any aneursym forming, again my opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.