Strange sensations in my feet, is that anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so I've had cold feet for no reason two or three times and now I've had warm tingly feet which is more noticeable in my right foot and for whatever reason touching a cold surface like the carpet in my room makes it feel a little bit better so what should I do and is this serious?

This is what has also happened to me - https://patient.info/forums/discuss/help-me-please--451601?page=1#1580497

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

hi Thomas.  it's just circulation fluctations due to anxiety.  best to try and take ur mind off your body by getting into some physical taks that'll  productively dissipate ur energy.

• Posted

Are you sure? Its mostly moved to be legs now but without the tingling so my legs just feel quite warm bow and I'm trying to sleep -_-. Its stopped the Zopiclone\Zinovane from working.
    • Posted

yes, Thomas, it's just the anxiety.  it affects the circulation quite markedly for many ppl.  are u good at visualizatoion at all?  if yes, try to visualize yourself falling into a deep nurturing sleep. btw, can i send u a PM as each time i recommend a particular therapeutic intervention on here the moderator intercepts it.
    • Posted

Sure and idk where this anxiety has come from, I mean, I was really happy at college and okay I was a little stressed due to me not knowing if I was going to pass my course or not, it did worry me a little. I wasn't just under pressure to pass the course I was under pressure to get a Merit (equivilint to a Bgrade) and of course half way through the year I ended up having a fast heart rate which ended after a couple of days or so and when I did finish I ended up getting an even higher grade (A Distinction :D) and I was sooo relieved, and at the time I had the fast heart rate I didn't think anything of it, I didn't think the pressure to get a grade would would give me a fast heart rate and also cause scary anxiety symptoms a couple of months after.
    • Posted

I thought that the relief of completing the course and getting a high grade would of stopped me from suddenly developing this anxiety, I mean I have nothing to be anxious about so idk what to think.
  • Posted

My left arm now has a weird, warm sensation sad,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.