Strange Sleep Occurrence (Missing Time), Really Need some clarity.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

I have had occurences of a certain sleep type (mostly when younger) and recently found out that I share this with direct blood family memebers; the occurence isnt frequent but it is very strange and I would like some help and answers if anyone can provide them.

The occurence happens the second I close my eyes, the second I close my eyes they seem to only be closed for a few seconds (like a long blink) before the next thing I know, Its morning and I am up, wide awake, and fully rested.

The basic explanation is that I blink at night and wake up in the morning fully rested. 

This makes NO sense to me, I havent been able to find answers online or anywhere. 

Thanks Again and Excuse my English,

J.S.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Wow, I would love to have that occurrence. How is it a problem ?
    • Posted

I understand where you are coming from, I actually enjoy(ed) those nights as well but anything having to do with missing time I am not fond of due to personal beliefs. I would just like to know if there is a medical explanation or not, that would give me "closure".
  • Posted

Wow, you are one of the lucky ones. Hope I could do that. I haven't had a good night sleep in over 20yrs. Partly due to my Fibro pains.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.