Stress anxiety and flu like symptoms

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been under a lot of stress and have been going through bad anxiety for over 2 months. I am noticing I just don't feel good. Actually I feel like I got hit by a bus. I'm achy all over and have chills and just feel like I have the flu. Does anyone else have flu like symptom's with stress and anxiety?

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

yes me too  try 3 weeks of feeling this ways  had to take xanax plus last antibodtics this moning 1 am . i work nights   feel nauseated plus 3 more jobs to go all niter  until monday makes me feel panicky the sick feeling
    • Posted

I have severe health anxiety too so when I het a pain or dont feel good I think it's serious and panic more. The last few days have been bad. I feel like I have the flu no energy, no appetite I have lost 15 lbs in 2.5 months. I have a pain in my side and lower back and it throbs I went to the dr and he said it was from strained muscles/tension but nits not going away. I can't take it anymore I just want to feel better and be myself again sad
    • Posted

me too since been taking medicine  instead of my herbs feel awful, my veins  hurt, have to make myself  get out  in car, love shopping  when i/ do now feel weak and panicky   least ting  makes me panicky
    • Posted

hard to type grandson yanked my keys off my laptop sorry  misspelling
    • Posted

yes cause have lung infection  ,hands are sweaty too,drooling more  makes m fuious

• Posted

looked up on here symptom check now saying maybe heart some howdy do help ,  makes  more panicky
    • Posted

Beta blockers are good for heart beat/ panic attacks. Funny cos when you know you can control it they seem to go away quite often! 
    • Posted

Yup happened to me..i quit worrying when i knew it was just the anxiety and could be controlled.
    • Posted

cant take it once infection is vanquished wil be me again  i hope n go back to herbs as i always take
    • Posted

So.. U have a chest infection and are on medication for this ?

i can't find how to send a message, a doctors might pop up! If you really feel unwell you could phone 101 and they'll assess on the phone, at least they'll tell you whether you should go to hospital or what they think. there only there to help you so they need to do their job properly!

if not... How long on pills? 

When did you stop herbs? 

Are you eating ok? I'm not a doctor but you've worried me! x

• Posted

about 2 weeks took last antibodtic last night,,,think is from my cleaning chemicals   i use    keeping me coughing    i clean drs offices

• Posted

on herbs  still take them off and on ginger especially
    • Posted

eat when i can   work 7 days  on my 4th n 5th job in 30 minutes am a vegan
    • Posted

today not feeling   great with only 4 hours of sleep,not insomia   maybe about 8 -10  hours sleep since friday, is because of cleaning 2 big dr offices back to back,,,still have   my tigntening  in neck and throat area  plus  my neck  injury adds to it,,always had this tightening not as bad when get upset
    • Posted

think  feeling will pass soon i hope   6 hours and clinic  time again tonight is last night thank goodness    makes me feel better to write how i am feeling here

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.