4 Replies

• Posted

Hey babe, if you've spoken to a doctor about it and had some tests done and if they don't seem concerned it's most probably not a stroke, so try not to worry.

What are your symptoms?

You'll be ok, try not to worry : )

• Posted

Rachel,

the fact that you have chosen to put this post in the anxiety issues section leads me to believe you may have or suspect you have anxiety problems? If you do then chest pain is a common symptom of anxiety though I would still mention it to your GP. If you feel like discussing your feelings and history further it would help us understand your needs and you will get help from those who have been where you are. Until then stay strong, relax as much as you can and don't be afraid to talk, getting things out in the open is often a very therapeutic process and don't worry about sounding silly, nothing here is judged

take care for now

David

• Posted

Hi Rachel

You should see your doctor to rule out any physical problems. It's very doubtful at your age for it to be a stroke but you will feel better to find out from your doctor that's NOT the case.

I suspect you might be fearful of what you may find out but procrastination is just another ugly symtom of anxiety as well.

Try not to worry too much and make that appt.

Best of luck

Teresa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.