suffering from Linear lichen planus disease

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good afternoon.

I am Joshna suffering from linear Lichen Planus from last 1 year.

now i want to know what to eat and what should not eat.

please kindly help me in this.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Joshna. Try cutting out anything processed, highly spiced etc.  Go for the most natural foods that you can, lots of fresh veg, and raw where possible too.  If you suspect something is triggering it, cut it out and see if things improve. Good luck 😊
  • Posted

If it isn't in your mouth, which I guess it isn't, then I should continue to eat normally Joshna.  It will probably go by itself. Mine had gone inside two years.

• Posted

Thank you for your replay... actually i am having on the right leg below the knee. Hope to get well soon.

Can i eat the non veg???

Waiting for your response

Regards

Jyoshna

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.