Summer21

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I'm. New to orlistat and iv started my diet on Tuesday and iv lost 4 pound so I'm happy iv not had many loose stoole but I'v started to go to toilet a lot and pass urine a lot can the orlistat cause this please ?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Summer 21,

I dont know if it can cause that as i am like that anyway

N ive not got weighed since monday yet.

Someone else might know.

Ive been ok going to loo so hopefully its working ok.

I will have to have some tea i feel asleep earlier.

Hope it all works well for you.

Dolphin500.

• Posted

Hi Summer 21,

I dont know if it can cause that as i am like that anyway

N ive not got weighed since monday yet.

Someone else might know.

Ive been ok going to loo so hopefully its working ok.

I will have to have some tea i feel asleep earlier.

Hope it all works well for you.

Dolphin500.

• Posted

Hi dolphin500 thank you for

Replying to my question let's hope it works for us both I need to loose a stone to have my gastro band op n iv tried every diet going I get to a one weight n stop been like that for year so I'm hoping these will help my first time using them so good luck xxx

• Posted

Hi Summer 21,

Thankyou for reply really need it to work for both of us cant cope with being 14 stone its right annoying.

Dolphin500.

• Posted

Hi Irene

I'm 17 stone 1 before taken the tabs on Tuesday I was 17. 6 so hopefully they doing somthink iv been 17.6 for year no matter what I do so I'm hoping this is right thing for me I don't eat between meal n first time in years I'm eating 3 meals a day as before I could live on a sandwich other toast they used to say I wasn't eaten enoth ..n I'd think but more I eat the more weight I'd pu on but now I'm thinking they was right I don't do crisp biscuits cakes chocolate ect just 3 meals n that's hard for me to deal with so good luck hope you find your balance diet that works for you xx

• Posted

Hi Summer21 hope this works for you 2 i have a lot of skin overhang from pregnancy 20 years ago which i cant get rid of.

Good luck with weight loss.

Dolphin500.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.