sunny

Posted , 6 users are following.

Morning all, 

how are we all doing today? fine and well I hope,it's officially summer here in central scotland....THE SUN CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

I am trying not to blink in case I miss it , anyway my cake was rich juicy and moist lol, today it's lemon brownies with drizzle icing, oh god Iv'e turned into my mum lol, and there's nobody here to eat all this,I'm going to pile on more wieght!! but I just love to bake,my grandfather was a master baker he had his own shop in buckingshire, anyway I digress... hope everyone is having a pain free day, and all the pre op. hippies are looking forward to being post opp.so lets give ourselves a great big hug! after all , it's only on here that people really understand how the pain affects our everyday lives,

looking forward to reading today's posts,love to all,

Lynne xxxsmile

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lynne what are you doing to all of us with these delicious cakes your making? it's just not fair lolsmile

I feel a little sore after my escapades of yesterday yeah I know serves me right I hear you all say smilesmilesmile

The weather here is lovely, but really too hot for too much walking about, but the woods in Sandringham are so appealing, Alan says he is putting a dog lead on me today though.redface Oh well have a lovely day and to all you hippies having it done or waiting you will soon be on the other side.

• Posted

Good morning Lynn

glad you've got some sun. ☀️I like the heat but the last couple of days have been ridiculous hot  here in sunny kent. Glad I have my trusty fan next to me. 

Your cakes sound amazing, it's a real shame we can't all help you out with

them!  🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

i think we all deserve a pat on the back. That is another night we have got through (mine was rubbish)  and it's just onwards and upwards

lots of love to you all

carol😄🌻xx

• Posted

really Lynne .... I wish I could bake - my favorite is the NEw York cheesecake with fresh strawberries on top .... they don't have them here in Holland - 

Hot and humid here and night was as if the world was about to end - thunder and lightning for hours - and rain eventually - same forecast for tomorrow ... just came back from grocery shopping in the city and whoa .... back and unoperated (but in need of THR )hip are so upset ...  

I hope summer in Central Scotland will linger longer than today 

keep it cool girl - 

• Posted

Hi Lynne

I like the sun and the warmth but this past week has been dreadful {In the North East}

Far to humid for me......I've done my best to hide from it. Today was much better ....a bit breezy, sunny and warm but not the humidity we have had.

Hope your sun lasts.....I would love this to last the way it has been today.....get my Vit D biggrin

Love

Eileen 

• Posted

evening all, pc george dixon here lol, well today i had a break from baking and sat in the garden, it was lovely, just 2 hours and I have caught the sun, and *yes Gill I did wear sunscreen lol*, so now ahowered and sitting down looking for a movie to watch, hope you all had a good day, I wait for the post every day hoping for my opp. date to arrive, I just can't plan for anthong until I know when I'm having it, can't even get my teeth done, apparantly this is not good just before the opp.

so nite nite all, as I'm writing this the winds got up and it's very clammy, me thinks maybe another storm tonght.

Love to all,

Lynne xx

• Posted

Night night Lynn. Hope you have a good night. I dread this time of night but have to admit it is getting better by the day. Glad to have Wimbledon as a distraction

big hug 

carol xx

• Posted

Night night Lynne, glad you wore the suncream but I am surprised the sun lasted that long in  Scotland wink se you tomorrow smilesmile Love Gill xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.