Supplements which help with withdrawal

Posted , 3 users are following.

Please could someone advise me which supplements I should buy in preparation for me ready to start my withdrawal of 150mg Ven slow release which I've been on since 1996!!! ThanksĀ 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I read yesterday on a blog omega fish oils which I'm going to stock up on tomorrow. One week off Venlafaxine tomorrow and withdraw just awful
  • Posted

I'm also on this dose slow release. How you decreasing? X
    • Posted

Hi Elaine, for the past 3 nights I've reduced from 2x75 slow/r to 1x75 and a 37.5 tab, going to continue with this for at least 2/3 weeks and hopefully I've been able to see my gp by then for advice with next step!
    • Posted

This is my 3rd day of reducing and the only thing I've noticed is I feel quite irritable and edgy but I think that's because I'm worried about withdrawal .
    • Posted

I can imagine. I would feel exactly the same. Best of luck šŸ‘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.