Survived

Posted , 2 users are following.

Night 1 on my couch was cosy & comfy! Slept 5.5 hrs ( good for me) with no ill effects( it seems)

Feel brighter today, knee feels a little easier, hip feels fine( was a bit worried) as couch is a bit low & soft but so far so good!

Just went and made a cuppa so good start to the day. Just the shower issue but hopefully not for long, till then old fashioned strip wash.......eeeeeeewπŸ™„πŸ˜–πŸ™ƒπŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

So glad for you Gaby.

5.5 hours - wish I could get that - still doing 2-3 trips to the loo every night !

Graham

• Posted

Have I aged that much in the last month? Β 

I didn't have this problem pre-op.

OK, perhaps it has aged me more than I thoughtΒ lol

Graham

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.