sweating

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was just diagnosed with bppv, I we take up at 6 every morning and the minute I sit up I start sweating. Doe anyone experience the same thing?

Its only in the morning, once I stand in front of the fan it goes away.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Yes i exactly have the sama symptoms morning sweaty and sometimes after eating.
    • Posted

Hello Engy

Thank you for replying, ?

Did you discuss this with your doctor?

Of course I am stressed out because of it. It only happens when I get up in the morning, it doesn't happen any other time.

• Posted

You are very welcome angie. Yes i did .but my doctor convinced that i am anxious and i am imagining things .no one knows yet what could it be. One of the docs said it could be due to poor circulation
    • Posted

I wanted to make a doctor's appointment but don't know if it's just a waste of time. Pretty disappointing when the doctor's look St you with a puzzled look and want to put you on more medication.

I am so tired of all the medication so I stopped all of it except propranolol.

Have A Great Day. 🌞

• Posted

Hi - you should be able to be cured with the epley manoevre.  The ENT who diagnosed you should be able to do it.  I have migraine associated vertigo and I am hot all the time.  Ive had it four years now. 
    • Posted

Thank You Paula

I have already had two of the Epley Maneuver and I start therapy on the 24th.

When new things happen I Stress out and wonder " Now What".

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.