Symptoms are getting worse...

Posted , 2 users are following.

So basically, last night i had one of the worst panic attacks ever...I was on the floor shaking uncontrollably and i felt like i was going to puke, i also had a weird "cold" feeling in my chest, and a slight "tight" feeling on the left side of my chest. Then this morning i had yet another panic attack with the same symptoms only much less severe. It started around 2:30 this morning, and i still have some of the symptoms right now, including that strange "tight" feeling in my chest, as well as nasea. The feeling in my chest radiates to the back and arm aswell, but i think that is to blame as i have been doing push ups lately. 

Anyways, i had no sleep last night so i'm typing this on an empty battery, should i be concerned if it happens again?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Tim.

I think the pains are due to muscle pain/spasms. I had a panic attack last night and have been experiencing chest pains for most of today, as well as feeling a burning sensation. I had a hospital appointment for an ecg earlier and they said my heart is fine. It's hard to fathom how anxiety affects our bodies and causes different symptoms. You may want to try a relaxing bath before bed tonight to help relax you. I hope you manage to get a good sleep

• Posted

I went to the doctor and found out that i might have Situational Anxiety. But lately I've been feeling better, just a weird cold feeling in my chest, as well as a disassociative view on the world around me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.