Symptoms worsen leading up to peruod

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies...does any of your symptoms seems to worsen leading up to your period...anxiousness...tiredness????

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hey Cathy! Yes, I do experience that too. My mother tells me it's PMS not peri. She thinks I'm a little too young to be in peri but I have these crazy symptoms ALL month however they just seem to worsen the week or so before my period, especially the anxiety.

• Posted

Hi Valerie, I seem to feel it coming on leads up my period and then the 1st to 4th day are worst.

i have no energy, absolutely none, I nearly fell asleep at my desk the other day and the anger I feel towards my ex partner is horrendous 😡

im on day 5 now and the anger has subsided and I have slightly more energy.

how old are you if you don't mind me asking??

im 41 and peri/menopausal and on HRT which I'm due to change but decided to hold off until next month due to the fact I still had 2 months left of these ones.  

Thoughts are are with all us woman who are going through this

karen xx

• Posted

Yes mine do i pretty much have everything everybody else is experiencing on here its a nightmare lol i hope we all feel some kind of relief pretty soon ive had enough now.😫

• Posted

How are you feeling Cathy? I've been keeping you in my prayers. I'm within the week leading up to my period and every day closers gets a little more intense. Hopefully mine comes tomorrow.

• Posted

Hi Valerie.....thanks...I constantly keep all the women in my prayers...I'm ok...trying to stay positive.....this plummeting energy is the worse...how are you feeling???God bless

• Posted

Same here. Bad case of insomnia tonight. Too much on my mind. Palpitations. Had a doctor's appointment yesterday and I guess I'm worrying about the results which will take 3 to 5 days.

• Posted

Valerie I'm going to send you my cell # ...that way we can text each other...one of the ladies on the forum..her and I text each other just about everyday...seeing how each other is doing it makes a difference😉hang in there....those palps are awful😳

• Posted

What did you have done @ the doctors?? I wouldn't worry...all will be fine...I've turned into a bit of a hypochondriac...since this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.