Tension headache

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I posted on here about banging my head on Sunday I have called the hospital 3 times and spoke with my own doctor also had an eye test down, I told them im concerned of bleeding in the brain they all said they don't think it is that as i haven't really got much symptoms except the following: feeling sightly un balanced a wee bit dizzy, a sore head when I'm lying down like its pressure in the back of my head, pressure on my nose area, the last doctor I spoke with said that it sounds like a tension head ache even if I went to the hospital the wouldn't do a scam as my symptoms are not bad my doctor have me ibrufonen,paracetamol, diazepam and to continue with them there's not much more I can do now sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm sorry sad I know how u feel my wisdom tooth is growing in and causing my head to hurt sad
  • Posted

Hi Sarah

Im sorry your still feeling bad

Im sure there is nothing to worry about its your anxiety playing tricks on you.

I know it sucks and we still worry anyway.

My problem is I think there is something wrong with my heart, I know there is not bur it does not stop  me worrying Take Care cheesygrin

• Posted

Hi Lynne yesterday I didn't feel as bad or dizzy so I was happy but today I feel weird and slight pressure. I'm scared that if I keep going to the doctors they will dismiss it as anxiety and then it will turn out to be something serious then it's to late sad
    • Posted

I honestly dont think you have anything to worry about.

It is your anxiety fight or flight mechanism malfunctioning

Take Care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.