Tested negative herpes but I have itching in my penis head after 3 motnhs

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have sex en Feb. 5 with the same person in the last 3 years no problems after a week I have itching in my wrist and in my feet and elbows with some little tiny bumps and the dr say to me was scabies I have treat with permethrin and I have a little bump all in my body was gone but the little bumo in my penis head was there and I put permethrin everyday in my penis in March 10 I'm back to my doctor night before I was itchy like crazy and my penis around was irritate and I make a mistake I put more permethrin. ..I have tested for every sex virus en especial for herpes and cane out negative I don't have nothing but the itching still and little bumps in my head I don't have nothing else in my body ....my dr give ne valacyclovir start yesterday 2 pills a day ...if my test is negative what else can bs?...someone can help me whit this dilema I'm really depressed. ..thanks!

1 like, 66 replies

66 Replies

Next
  • Posted

How recent was your last herpes test? Antibodies take 3-6 months for herpes.. Everyone is different. Are you sure they are putting you in for herpes tests and what do the readings say?
    • Posted

I have the test two weeks ago with results negative I saw my dr yesterday the last time I have sex was en Feb 16 and the itching start in my penis April 23 ...when they took my blood samples was with the itchy and under my penis head was irritate for scratch myself for the itching ....
    • Posted

Yes I'm positive was for herpes my dr show me the test showing negative...he say to me I have allergies for all type of grass and peanuts. ..I don't blisters anywhere in my body no pain just the itchy around my penis head and under my penis head...the person I have sex looks clean and she don't have any symptoms.
    • Posted

The other person doesn't have to have symptom's to be herpes positive. 80% of people w genital herpes is asumt, meaning they show no signs or symptoms.

I think you need to stop worrying and wait another 2-3 months to be tested for herpes again, just to ruketit out. For now, I would not stress it.

• Posted

The other person she's married and I know her husband I have sex have twice a year and her husband is fine they look like happy couple....is other kind the sickness with similar symptoms like herpes?...and I fo the test in 3 months...thank you!
    • Posted

I have itching today not to bad before I take a shower check my penis and I saw the skin dry skin I rough softly and fall the dead skin and I have little tiny red dots in the head ...I toke a shower and put some vaselina...and I still take velacyclovir...I hope this don't be herpes...
    • Posted

I try few times upload the picture ...and I cant...how i can do it?
    • Posted

Gotta do it from a computer, not a phone.. Not sure why they don't have that option on here, considering most people post in here from their phones. Poor grammar is a clear indication of that.
    • Posted

I do from my computer

thanks from deep of my heart from your support.

• Posted

I do later from my computer. ..plus sorry about my English I'm from south America. ..I speak Spanish.
    • Posted

That's OK, no worries. I could tell this us tour second language. I was not referring to your language in regards to the site admins not noticing most post from their ohines, I was referring to everyone who's English is their first language. People not using punctuations and such.... ..I get the gust of what you're saying.
    • Posted

Thanks for read my post I'm depressed about and I can't tell anyone haw I feel...soon I post the pictures and I hope someone get some reply.
    • Posted

Let's not get ahead of your self and get all depressed, until you get a diagnosis. I also highly recommend going to the doctors and seeing if you can get those spots swabbed.
    • Posted

Today is my 3 day I took velacyclovir 2 pills a day...I only feel itchy today in the morning and is gone plus all the red spots too...is weird...

Feelbroken, thanks for answer me...I post the pictures tonight.

• Posted

From when did you have signs and symptoms, did you get a blood teat for herpes? Have you been swabbed and/or blood withdrawn?

If it is easier to speak in Spanish I'm going to assume, please so and I'll have a friend translate for me.

• Posted

I can read and understand all you wrote...

they took a blood sample and urine and the lab run for all the virus from sex and the herpes both negative I got the results Almost two weeks ago and I saw my dr last Wednesday 29 and he explain me and check my body my penis too and say test show nothing about herpes and no other deceases you are clean yes you have a big list of allergics grass and peanuts...I was check few minutes ago my penis is like normal just and I have itchy just a little in the part my penis start the body arround...the little red dots they are gone...

• Posted

I understand your English. Since you indicate a new infection, your body hasn't created antibodies to herpes yet, if in fact you do have herpes. Mine came back negative when I tested a week after infection. It takes 3-6 months for your body to produce Antibodies to new infections. You'll need to go back and be tested when you reach 3 months.

Allergies such as grass ans peanuts do not impact you genitals, unless you are rubbing them on that stuff. Prsnut allergies also are deadly, so I question your doctors responses to you. I suggest seeing a urologist. GPs are pretty ignorant Bout STDs, especially herpes

• Posted

I have last tiem sex with this person Feb 16 and I dont have itchy in my penis just the thing en my body I have in my elbowl and wrist after i use the permetrim all was gone  my Dr say scabies and the crazy itchy start in my penis April 22 and I saw my dr again and I have the blood test came out negative the reason Im back again this 29 because the itchy was back ...no pain nothing else just few red dots in my penis...since in the afternoon I dont feel the itchy...two pictures was take in the morning show the red dots plus the dry skin peel what ever you see in my penis bumps under the head and arroun my hed is normal is in the way is my penis all my life... the other 5 pictures one hour ago,,,all is gone ....the allergic my dr say was about the test...I dont feel anything else...
    • Posted

do you think the permetrin I was treat for scabies and I jut was told by my dr to use once every week and I put everyday in my buttlocks and penis for over 20 days you think can cause this problem??
    • Posted

the blood and urine test was after 3 months I have sex with this person.
    • Posted

this pictures I took in the mornig...Im apoligize for dont be honest I have sex with 3 womans all married and they dont have sintoms of nothing was all in Feb they have nothing the same the housbands nothing...I ask each one about all and they say they are fine the same housbands...I have sex too anal sex with this womans ...I hope you undesrtand me.
    • Posted

Was the blood test taken 3 months after your symptoms? Not when you had sex w a specific person?

From the date that you showed these symptom's, to when dis you have a blood teat done for herpes?

It looks like it can be herpes to be honest, hard to tell from pic.

• Posted

Yes the test was done at the end of April and I have sex with this persons in February las day was 16 after that not sex with anyone...since yesterday the itchy is gone and I don't see any red dots I never feel pain anywhere in my body my penis looks like normal the only thing my dr say to me don't masturbate for two weeks...I thought was the abuse for permatrin for the scabies that was the first diagnostic in March for the little bumps in my elbows and feet after the permethrin all was gone but I put every day in my buttlocks and penis for almost 20 days ...today I feel like nothing have before....please let me know anything. ..my blood test was 3 moths after the sex....
    • Posted

- Feb 16 to end of April is just a tad over 2 months, not 3 months. It takes 3-6 months. You need to be tested for both HSV 1 & HSV 2. Now is a good time to go get tested, it's been 3 months.

& did the doctor scrap a skin sample to test you for scabies or did he just make a visual diagnosis off what was on your penis?

I mean it sounds very much like it can be scabies. Just to be sure, I'd get tested one more time for piece I'd mind. Has anyone else around you had scabies?

Why dis the doctor give you antivirals, if he doesn't think it is herpes?

• Posted

He saw me in March first week and say scabies all was gone but I masturbate 2 o 3 times a day and sometimes have a line open for the maturation under my head in that days was I put every day permethrin in my penis and was feel burned and for sure I had scabies the reason I'm back and told the dr for the full teest was for the inflammation and the itchy and get the test came negative just wax a blood test and urine...the pills about herpes he give me for my peace of mind see what happens...
    • Posted

I never got blistesr with liquid in my penis or looks like hair in grow in...just my body arms feet and my stomach my legs hands have this little bumps but I get one in my penis and my dr say scabies the little bumps dry and gone but I was stupid I put this permethrin every day twice a day in my parts ...I have tested for herpes 1 and herpes 2 nothing happens clean...but I insist to the dr and he say to me I got experience about herpes and this not a herpes and I say what about th ed itching? He say to me take this medication stop masturbate and see what happens I took the medication for two days and yesterday the itching is gone and today I don't feel nothing...I spoke with one of my sex partners and I ask her she say I'm fine...
    • Posted

Over 80% of people w genital herpes display no signs or symptoms... If they do have symptoms, they are so minor such as an bitch herw or there, a tingle, a burn, what looks like pimples and disappears, they chalk it up to normal, to heat rash, pimples, ingrown hair, chafing, yeast infection, you name it. What you read on the Internet is only what 20% of people who have genital herpes get... The "classic text vook" symptoms.

It all depends on how someone's immune system handles it. If you did in fact catch it, the person who gave it from you is likely asymptomatic. 70% of herpes cases, are thought to be caught by someone who was an asymptomatic carrier.

Also, if you had oral sex w them, they could have passed it that way.

I find it interesting your symptoms cleared up after taking antivirals, after having symptoms fie 3 months.

I think it doesn't hurt to go get tested for hsv 1 & 2 again for peace of mind.

• Posted

Is weird the reason I'm back to the dr April 22 for the burn and itchy and inflamade my head of my penis because I put permethrin everyday day at night and he check my parts and say this not herpes but anyway I get the blood test ...negative...yes!! I took yes rwo days and not itching nothing and I check all the time my penis and all is gone...

this is my question...if I get herpes I have sex with 3 diferents womans and all 3 they not have nothing and I have sex one with one and saw the other one at night was like all around and all 3 they are OK and the husbands too...you can explain me that please...if I have herpes one of the 3 have to got the symptoms. ..but nothing...they are OK and happy...and I never wear Condon we have some arrrigments...For don't get evolve with other people just us...

• Posted

Listen, you are stressing yourself out way too much about this. Just put it all to rest w one final last test.

You clearly doubt the doctor and suspect you might have it, that is why you came to this site. I doubt the cream caused all those issues and you cleared right on up w antivirals.... Put two and two together. I also already explained to you, about most people being asymptomatic and I also stated it could have been from oral sex.

I don't know what it us, but I know what it sounds like to me, but I'm not there and I'd have to see you get another blood teat fie both strains, before I'd feel comfortable ruling it out.

• Posted

sorry oevrwalming you...I have two questions

is 3 womans with not signs of nothing

and the antiviral I took in two days clear evryting

is thsi posible?

thanks and I do a test again and I let you know.

thanks alot form deep of my heart for listen to me and after this I stop all my games.

I live along nobody is in my home.

• Posted

Hahaha.... I don't see it at games and it's fine... Because it's not classic herpes signs, it is harder to tell... I just feel herpes should be ruled out, then again you did have scabies and that's itchy. I just think it's weird that you had burning, itching and inflammation of your penis for months and then you take antivirals and it clears up. Could it be a coincidence? Possibly.. Hard to tell at this point you're just going to have to wait and see. Are you still taking the antivirals? Everything still good today?

Well yes, it is possible for people not to have symptoms and have it. There was a girl on here last week, that was shocked she had herpes. She found out through being tested and she never experienced signs or symptoms. However, through chatting w me, she was able to determine the leg pain she'd have off and on for yrs, was from herpes, so she had it for about 6 yrs, but she's not had any symptom on her genitals.

Did you have oral sex w them? This is something you've not answered yeta d I've asked a few times.

• Posted

The burning was because I always masturbate and have a line the since I was tennager and the scabies thing and put the cream and I have the burning feeling and I sleep with other person in March first week and nothing happens means I sleep with 4 people.

resume:

in February I have sex with 3

March first week other one means 4

the Itchy and little bumps never was in my penis was in my elbow and wrist in my stomach feet and legs wa itchy a lot

• Posted

But day before I masturbate and hurt like sometimes my penis line under my penis head and I saw my dr and she check me and say scabies put permatrin everywhere I abuse and put everyday in my penis day and night burning...the itching start after was in April second week that the reason I'm back and see my other dr and say in not herpes I have pills for the itching and took the blood test negstive...the itching was back last week and I saw my dr and explain to me about the test for herpes 1 and 2 and say nothing you have you are clean...the last person I have sex is from my job and she is fine and we have sex sometimes married too...Im not a play boy just I meet some people have issues in the married about sex and Im clean always check blood test for everything ...the was in chock when my first dr say is scabies can be posible I was out the
    • Posted

Country and was in a hotel in the jungle for not choice one of my trips for fun...

I don't have any big a tiny bumps like a dot for a pen more little and that...

never have burn sensation... inflammation was for masturbate hurt myself and put the cream...when I get the blood test I was the itchy problem plus the inflamation...

4 of my sex partners they are clean

I start treat for scabies and the itchy thing was gone after I took pills for allergic...

means from February or March no was inflamation or itchy all the time never have sore with water or yellow liquid...

and I took the antiviral only two days and all start be gone not itchy the dr say not masturbate for 10 days...I check now in this moment and I saw clean... that's is posible? Just two days I took the antiviral?...and all 4 partners all clean and they are married...

I don't know you are dr but I feel so good talking to you either took private pictures...I respect you but at some point I would love get a girlfriend and married just I need your opinion means a lot for me...

• Posted

And I still take the antivirals I fallow the dr order not masturbation...and I stop see everyone sex is over since first week March.
    • Posted

Yes I have oral sex with all four and they do to me all was around seep everyday and switch one at say see the other one at nigh and about sex we don't the not...we do everything. ..sorry for be honest...for me is weird ...how no one of this four people get sick? if one of them got herpes?...
    • Posted

I really don't know what you want me to say? It's not herpes. Stop applying cream and stop masturbating for some time.
    • Posted

I want you to know what I have and maybe you can tell me what I can do...I was sure was herpes when I saw the little bumps in my penis head and go to the doctor again...and u get the test...I stop all the cream was done in April np more ...the pill for itching not antiviral can stop the itching from herpes?the antiviral I start took Wednesday and all in my penis was almost back to normal...sorry again I don't you get upset ...
    • Posted

Lalo, it's just that you dispute everything I say to say it's not possible to be herpes. I don't know, your posts are hard to read and they're all over the place. We both could keep speculating , but until you got get another test, we cannot be sure.

I've explained several times now, how people don't get sick from herpes, the vast majority of people don't. The chance that all of those people who give you oral sex not having oral herpes, is highly unlikely. Most people get oral herpes when they're kids. Most people don't have symptom's.

Do you have any tingling like sensations?

• Posted

Oh and by the way, there was a woman married for 30urs on here, who got genital herpes from oral sex. It's just the luck of the draw
    • Posted

I don't have tingling sensations...is other STD similar ?...can be fongus?...I do the test after I finish a the antivirals I have to see my dr next week ...just both drs check my penis...now I feel like my sex partners if I have herpes they have too with out symptoms...
    • Posted

No... It looks like it's wither scabies or maybe herpes. Is that bigger bump gone on the back of your penis or no?

Well it could likely be if it was herpes, just from oral sex you received, it doesn't mean that they were going to get it on their genitals too.

I think you're waaayyy overly freaking out right now. You are acting like this is a death sentence, if you do even have herpes which I can assure you is far from it. Of nobody else is having symptoms and the doctor says it's scabies, then I would relax and take his word for it. You're not going to feel peace until your test, but being in antivirals can effect the results. It didn't for me, but I had a friend who tested negative 3xs, but she knew she had it, because she had outbreaks. She finally went for testing again ans stopped meds before hand and she tested positive that time.

Stop worrying and freaking out... Stop putting cream on it and stop messing w it.

• Posted

I saw the dr Wednesday I stop masturbate days before I saw him... just the little itchy and the little tiny bumps tiny ...they are gone ...the itchy was in the part the penis body start...I never have any big bump ...just the little like dots from a pen...I found the days I have the itchy just on time at the day and gone and came back few days later...I shave my parts and check and nothing I see...one of my partners call me and I told her about this and she say...I'm ok...
    • Posted

Good morning!

I thought you was a dr...and sorry for be selfish I know now you have herpes too...I hope you help go trough and teach how I can manage my sex life If I have herpes I get the test this week again today still the same nothing looks normal ...I stop masturbate and just take a shower put some vaseline and move on with my daily life...

• Posted

Nope, but I know more than most doctors. I studied the virus from a virology aspect. I sent about 9 month endlessly researching, reading studies, downloading medical manuals, etc. Yes, I do have herpes, hence why I know it can present in strange ways.

Why are you putting Vaseline on? Still no signs or symptoms?

• Posted

yes I still vaseline ...no bumps nothing...I still taking the antivirals. ..I'm confused. ..no pain anywhere. ..

thanks for answers me

• Posted

How long can be itchy en the penis ?

The herpes 2 genital can break out in the back or stomach for the first time? Like the shingles or herpes zoster?...

Thanks.

• Posted

It can break out on the lower back for some.

Itching is different for everyone. Stop stressing and jut wait for the test, I'm sure your fine. You seem to maybe not grasp though that oral herpes which is hsv 1 can spread to the genitals, am I correct? That is why I said you need to be tested for both hsv 1 & 2.

• Posted

I was tested for both...I thought the herpes genital only breakout in the private parts for the first time...
    • Posted

Today in 5he Konig was itchy in my penis and I check and see it tiny red dots again not hurt the itchy was por 20 min and go away...I try to not scratch and I did it the little red dots was in the body of the penis...is past over 6 hours and not symptoms...
    • Posted

Your appt is coming up right? Just explain and ask to be tested for both hsv 1 and 2. Stop stressing yourself out OK?
    • Posted

Yes is in few days...one question...the symptoms or outbreak they can be for longtime if I have herpes this itchy back and start in Feb and the itchy in my penis was March 20 I took medication for allergic and go away for days the itchy...If I have herpes 2 I can have a normal sex life...??
    • Posted

First thanks a lot for your support I got the results.

HSV type 1 IgG negative

HSV type 2 IgG Negative

Hs Ab,IgM by EIA Negative

I go to the dermatologist and he check me and I explained all and he say that was the reaction for over put to much insecticid in my parts and is too sensible and check my penis and he a y to me this not herpes plus I bring the results and I have allergic reaction and this almost my son's week with not itches and the red little dots they are gone nothing there plus I masturbate and nothing happens.

happy again! !

• Posted

YAAAHHHHH!!!! THAT'S GREAT NEWS! CONGRATS!

Now, let this be a learning lesson for you and be careful in the future OK? Now go enjoy your life and live every day like it's the last! <3>

• Posted

From deep of my heart thanks a lot for listen to me I can't tell anyone my worries and you was there answer me and give me support.. I wish the best for you and you doing a great job be here for us.
    • Posted

Aww... It's not a problem... You were a tad spastic, but that happens to the best of us. I'm just glad that now you can have some final peace of mind and it's gotta be a great feeling. That's very sweet and find a nice girk to be in a committed relationship, you deserve better than someone's seconds. ;-)
    • Posted

Still in good condition like new born...I report this because sometimes we can confused Herpes with other things...like me Ik was worried and was some kind the reaction for over medicated myself...

smile

• Posted

That's awesome! So glad to hear and glad you're doing well. Let this be a learning lesson for you though OK? 😄
    • Posted

I don't know you but thanks for be there me and give me your support...I learn my lesson really good! !

smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.