Tested positive for hpylori

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi just been tested positive for hpylori from a endocopy I had yesterday.my symptoms have been really bad I have burnin pain from the bottom of my back right up into my neck and neck pain and back pain I just wondered when u start the triple therapy it can make all my symptoms feel worse I'm feeling really bad I started the triple therapy yesterday.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

How are you feeling now Ginette. I have just finished the triple therapy but feeling very well.

• Posted

Hi plaxI feel a lot better than I did I was really bad for 4 months.i thought I was never going to get better just hope I still haven't got this bacteria because apparently sometimes antibiotics don't kill it and you can still have it I hope this is not the case with me I don't want to be ill like that again it was horrible.
    • Posted

That's great news. It is my third day off triple therapy but I am on omeprazole once at night. I also take a green herbal tea and raw cabbage juice. I real can feel the healing taking place on the lesions. It appears the diet plays a very important aspect in healing. We will win this war.

Best regards

Plax

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.