Testicular + lower abdominal pain?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've had testicular aches in my left testicle and sometimes in the left groin area. When I wake up and breathe in my lower back hurts (feeling of discomfort) it soon goes away after a few minutes. I also noticed when i go to the toilet my urine is quite warm and cloudy most of the time. Finally it feels to me as if my left testicle is larger than my right, I have examined it and cannot seem to find any lumps although i am sure my epididymis is larger on the left. 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Edit: The aches do not occur all the time they come and go very randomly and dont stay for more than a minute or two.
  • Posted

GP. You may have an infection. PS have you had the snip ?
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply, Im really worried and by the snip i assume you mean circumcision and yes. How will that relate to the issue?
    • Posted

By snip I mean vasectomy.

If you haven't had a vasectomy go see the GP as most likely an infection. With vasectomy you can get pain in the epididymis but it's a constant pain.

• Posted

Oh okay thanks. I dont have a vasectomy, will be booking an appointment shortly, was just wondering what people may have suggested the issue was. Do you have any clue on what time of infection it may be?

Thanks for your help! biggrin 

• Posted

I forgot about this post, very sorry.

However, I had an appointment around a month and half ago and was told to do a urine test, my test came out normal but the pain still persists. And my left testicle does look and feel larger than my right.

what can i do?

• Posted

What happened?? I have same, no pain in back and urine is fine, but larger left with veins on top? Can see emphasis through sack, aches and pains quite a bit, not on going, into my leg sometimes. GP hasnt processed my form yet, ( 3 weeks late) the lain in gradient and increasing, more often.
    • Posted

Most likely vericocele veins in testicles. If anyone has these or any pain in the groin or pelvis I might be able to help. I've had all these problems. Ask any questions and I'll be happy to answer them.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.