testicular pain, pelvic pain and lower back pains.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I'm 19 and I have been suffering from intermittent pains in my left testicle. I saw my doctor about this and he examined me and said I have a cyst on my testicle but couldn't find any cause of pain. He sent me for an ultrasound scan which came back negative. I was referred to a urologist could not find any problems. However, after taking oxoflacin the pain went away. 

However, the pain has recently returned with some other symptoms including pelvic pains and lower back pains.

does anyone know what this is or what I need to do?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

what ever I say is suggestion,  take no chance on your health so consult a doctor.

pain in places you have mentioned is due to inflamation. masturbation causes inflamation. so take an antiinflammatory after consulting a doctor for a week. as antiinflammatory has severe side effects do not take antiinflammatory without consulting a doctor or do not take it more than a week.

please cut back on masturbation. take some multivitamin minerals (with zinc seleniun etc )

• Posted

Sorry you are feeling so bad. I experienced something similar. Often this pain doesn't have much to do with your urinary tract and the problem is muscular. I would recommend seeing a chiropractor or your general physician. Look for Chronic pelvic pain stretches to do and have your doctor prescribe you some muscle relaxers. Take a bunch of ibuprophen as well. Your problem may be muscular and related to your back alignment.

Good luck. 

• Posted

Hi ian, hope you have have found some relief. . Did the doctor refer you to a physiotherapist for the pelvic pain and low back ? I've experienced pelvic and low back and coccyx pain for a long time now. Poor posture can do it or if your muscles are weak . Anxiety and stress don't help it either. Physio, acupuncture and cupping helped me. Relaxants helped as well . Hope all goes well for you ??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.