Testicule pain and left leg pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Since 4-5 days i have started to have light pain in left testicule and  i did not mind but after i became discomfort tried to drink a lot of water and it calmed. However not my leg thigh is paining when sitting  but no discomfort when standing ,i put a bandage put the pain is still there and  is up where there is the hairs and subsequently in the left testicule. 

WHAT IS HAPPENING HELP !! 

p.s black dot on pic is where i have pain and  in left testicule also. not severy pain but a small one causing really discomfort.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Since 4-5 days i have started to have light pain in left testicule and  i did not mind but after it became discomfort tried to drink a lot of water and it calmed. However now my left leg thigh is paining when sitting  but no discomfort when standing ,i put a bandage put the pain is still there and  is up where there is the hairs and subsequently in the left testicule. 

WHAT IS HAPPENING HELP !! 

p.s black dot on pic is where i have pain and  in left testicule also. not severy pain but a small one causing really discomfort. {correction of mistake }

• Posted

the spots you pointed out could lead to hearnia, have you been lifting heavy objects or doing a lot of sports activity ? if so you should deffinetly see a doctor, no need for panic, its not that bad
    • Posted

NO i didnt lift anything nor sport but went to see a doctor... the cord that is attach to the balls is "inflammatory" got some medicines etc... hope that helps
    • Posted

then you should be fine with those medicines, good luck mate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.