Thank you

Posted , 3 users are following.

Right now I am in the thick of it. I am in the phase where I feel spaced out detached and like everything is a dream but the one thing I am clear on is that I wouldn't of even made it this far if it wasn't for the help of some of you in this group. I just had to take a moment to say thank you

I must admit I'm not feeling very hopeful right now and I'm scared but the one thing that pushes me on is the reassurance from some of you. I could not say thank you sincerely.I want to name names but I'm worried that I would leave somebody out but you know who you are.

Aaron

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi Aaron. We are all with you. It's a horrible illness, one I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Just try and keep going, it will get better x

• Posted

Thank you Debbie . Your words help. Feels like I'm going mad sometimes but I know it's just the meds /anxiety and it will subside . 😘

• Posted

hi Aaron,

​i have to agree with you on that one this forum has been great and i couldnt have done it without the support of some people on here i certainly wouldnt have got to here i am now,

​Your not alone im still recovering just now and in a blip which also makes me feel scared, but its good we can turn to each other old and new to help us recover and the we can help the new ones that come on,

​i know the feeling like your going mad only too well and yes it is just the meds but its hard to see that sometimes, we all just need to try and keep going and get through this together.

wendy x

• Posted

Thank you so very much Wendy! It doesn't even feel like I'm going mad. I am going to keep pushing forward I have a wonderful wife and a new baby and so stopping is not an option I will get better and so will you Awful scared right now

• Posted

But it does feel like I'm goingad This is so surreal

• Posted

You will get there, try relax as much as you can and enjoy your new baby, it will soon pass

X

• Posted

Sure hope so! Going out of my skin! No matter how I feel tonight I got a baby to play with. May she never know the struggle.
    • Posted

Yes I agree I hope my kids never struggle like this, hopefully wee babes will take your mind off it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.