thankyou to everyone here, your stories , help are paramount

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi everyone, i have my own history of battling anxiety and depression and without this site i would be doomed and lifeless, if it was not for your stories and advice i could not have made it, i simply want to say thankyou to every single one of you who has registered on this site for help and advice to give and to share your own personal journey, the battles are not over yet but together we make things more positive in our mission to overcome our conditions.

​i thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart and wish each and everyone of you for contributing to helping others, god bless you all xx 

5 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

A really nice message! I have only came on in the past week since being diagnosed with depression and have found the comments helpful also. Whilst we would never wish such an awful illness on someone, it is 'comforting' to know we are not alone.

Currently, I am on Mirtazapine (30mg) once per night and have started CBT and really increased my exercise, so fingers crossed...for all of us!

Best Regards

Jason.

• Posted

That's so lovey, this site is helping me too, I hope I make a recovery just like you, please everyone be strong and lets stick together. X
  • Posted

What a wonderful message Wayne. God bless you xx I'm with you this site has so many caring contributors that make so much difference to people's lives. And your message is absolutely beautiful, to take the time to thank people puts me to shame as I would have loved that inspiration. What a truly remarkable person you are!

God bless and gratitude to you xx

• Posted

we are all heroes in our own little ways, regardless of what you need or do on this site, it should never go without recognition, 1 star or 6 stars you all deserve my gratitude, lorraine you have been such an inspiration on here and so have many of the others, how could i not say thankyou to you all, keep up the good work and has mentioned many times on here, were open 24/7 lol.chins up everyone x
  • Posted

What a wonderful message, Wayne, it brought tears to my eyes.  I would like to echo your thanks to everyone, to all the people who take the time out of their day to check on the forum and write wonderful supportive words.

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful post.

Take care,

Pat xxx

• Posted

Thats great to hear Wayne well done on fighting the fight brother heres to brighter days !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.