The pain is quite painful.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I have a question for all the ladies who are peri or menopausable?. I have recentely being diagnosed as peri in regards of my periods, for the last 4 periods my colour has been brown ditch arch with no bleeding at all, except this month I have had some bleeding but still showing brown discharge on the padand I have had quite unbearable pain in my stomach, the early hours of this morning I was woken by this pain where my belly button lies. My belly button is swollen and very tender and sore and so to is my stomach even to touch espicially if I run my hand over my stomach and over the belly bouton it's quite tender has anyone experienced this at all? Does anyone have any indication as to what it is ? Any thing advice/help off anyone would be much appreciateded ladies? I don't know if  I should be worried ?. Thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Mmmmm sorry my last 4 periods have had a brown discharge and had no bleeding, had some bleeding but still showing a brown discharge on my pad.
  • Posted

Hi Michelle, don't know because i got the same thing last month. I think i ovulated few days after that, my belly button was sore and red, it hurt to sit up. It went away after a few days. If your worried go to the Doctors.
  • Posted

hi it seems to be same thing right befoe i stopped 3yrs ago only seem it when i wiped nothing on the pad its was brown yes pain in belly button is very normal welcome to menopause good luck we are here to share our experience
    • Posted

Hi monique Thankyou for your reply. That's put my mind at rest. And the pain and belly button is completely fine today!!!!! So pain free.!!!!!!!'. Was so scary must admit.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.