there is something abnormal on my penis shaft

Posted , 2 users are following.

About 1-2 months ago I noticed a blimp or herpes or rash (I seriously don't know what the hell is this)

I tried to squeeze it once but it didn't work.

Now I think it's getting bigger.

at first I thought it will disappear soon or later but looks like it's not gonna happen.

I'm still a virgin and I haven't had any sexual intercourse yet But I masturbate like 1-2 times a day

Also I'm using l-arginine 

Can l-arginine cause something like this?

(I'm not using it for more than a week and nothing changed)

Please help me sad 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It isn't clear from your pic where this lump is or how big it is.  If I'm right, the glans (or "bell end"wink is on the left of the pic, you're circumcised, and the lump is on the right hand side of your penis around the scar line, but could you clarify.

If you've never had sex, then it's unlikely the bump is anything to worry about.  Maybe a sebaceous cyst??

https://patient.info/health/epidermoid-and-pilar-cysts-sebaceous-cysts-leaflet

L-arginine may make acne worse, but I'm not sure if could cause what you're looking at.

You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Masturbating once or twice a day isn't a problem btw.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.

• Posted

Yes,you're exactly right and I'm surprised how accurate you are!

It's 3mm by 1mm (in center)

I don't think it's a sebaceous cyst because according to the link you attached it should be smooth and soft (which isn't)

is it possible to be a Lymphocele?

Can massaging be helpful or I should avoid touch it?

also I stopped masturbating to see if it can help me or not.

• Posted

It could be a small lymphocele, but that's also something that would normally fix itself.  You don't need to avoid touching it, and masturbating probably isn't a problem unless you're quite rough for an extended period of time, in which case try using some lube.  I don't think massaging would help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.