Tibolene brilliant

Posted , 10 users are following.

All you hear is negative in this site well I have changed to tibolene from elleste , I went into an early menoouase at 37 I am 53 and switch as I had low moods and low esteem, since changing well what can I say great upper moods sex drive great was always ok that mind over matter as need to make efforts , my skin hair fab I am 53 look 43 and have loads of energy BUT and yes a big but you have to accept we do get aches pain after a certain age and feel more tired and hrt not a miracle drug, you also have to cut out alcohol eat a healthy diet excercise and then you will feel the benefits of HRT , Yes some HRT do give side affects but I do feel this drug is fantastic and all my friend who are older than me look amazing on it but they also lead a healthy lifestyle which will help too especially in woman no alcohol great web site sobaritis to help you , comes a time you have to live a different life from your early days . 

2 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I agree I take Tibolone but it hasn't come without lifestyle changes. I can't drink like I used to as my body can't handle it anymore and if I eat too much chocolate and biscuits the weight piles on straight away as we naturally slow down with age. I think we like to blame Hrt sometimes because of the timing of our symptoms when aches, pains and age related illnesses were in the post anyway. Good to hear it's still working for you after so long without too much of a down side.
  • Posted

WE all loved Tibolene --developing breast cancer is why we are discussing   If  it   could be a factor,   my core biopsy did say HRT checking  histology report  for hormone influence ??      healthy life style exercise no alcohol  enjoy life we only have 1 wendy 
    • Posted

Wendy:  Hi there, I did not understand what your doctors said

about Livial?  You have already gotten your lab tests back?

Is it estrogen feeding cancer?  What stage is it?  You have my

prayers for you, I know you must be very scared!!! I was and

still am, even though it was caught in time, but do not blame

taking the Livial.  Sincerely , G

• Posted

Drs have not commented about " Livial"  histology report and they are checking ? feeding etc., very deep cancer 16-14-10  and 2   thank you  Georgina  I shall keep you informed --- hope they do whatever soon ( Public holiday next tuesday? } appointment thursday to discuss everything Wendy
    • Posted

yes,on Thursday I go to be set up for radiation, will be thinking

of you Wendy and praying that you won't have to do chemo,

or total mastectomy, just parcial or lumpectomy.  God Bless

you Wendy, may all go well for you.......are you in England?

I am in the U.S.  sincerely, G

• Posted

Oh!  A Lovely Aussie!! Wow!  I guess I am what you call a Yank?

Anyways Wendy you are in my prayers............May God Bless You!! xo G

• Posted

I'm really glad it worked for you. Unfortunately it doesn't for all. I don't drink at all and live a healthy lifestyle but it just didn't work for me. I put it down to being 40 and in early medical menopause so no estrogen from ovaries as they have gone but it is probably more like it was never going to suit. Plus mentally if I've got to be on something long term I'd rather it wasn't a tablet being processes by liver but that's a personal choice. It's all about finding out what suits you medically and mentally as an individual and enjoying life. I think when you are forced through it earlier than normal it makes you think plus no monthly cycles to worry about has got to take years off... well I'm hoping so 😉
  • Posted

Joanne:  I have never ever complained about Tibolone, I think it is the

most wonderful thing that ever happened to me, that is why I am sad

that I can no longer take.  My doctors have said that my recent bout

with breast cancer has  nothing to do with taking Livial, and that is 

where I am at right now......I think that it has made me and my friends

look 10 to 15 years younger than what we were, ..........now is the 

challenge when you go off of it......will one begin to look like a dried

up prune?  What I can say to any of you who have gone off of it,

that I have found Omega III Fish Oil does wonders for any mucuos

membranes plus one of the ladies from this forum told me to put on

coconut oil........which also is a blessing.  Sincerely G

• Posted

Did you recommend it to me?  Anyways if it was you, thankyou,

it is great stuff and very inexpensive.........G

• Posted

Haha possibly. I should be paid commission for how much I rave about it. Put it in my hair and skin but also cook with it occasionally too. 😀
    • Posted

Hmmm......did not think about that , my inexpensive bottle says

body, to put all over the body..........don't know if I could cook with

that?  Could try though......thks again. G

• Posted

If it's pure coconut oil it normally says for cooking a well know health food shop often have the big jars on offer and they last ages xx
  • Posted

great web site-- helping anyone cope with information  Wendy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.