Tietze and breathing

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi does anyone else suffer from tietze and hurting when you breath especially if you breath deeply as I suffer from anxiety I try to breath more but it hufts 😨

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Sometimes. I was wondering if anyone has more of a problem before and during menstrual cycle
    • Posted

Strangely enough I was wondering to I'm on a site im fb which I asked that question and alot of people said they did x

• Posted

When I was diagnosed in June last year it was so bad and the next day I had started my PERIOD. 42 years old and I think I have had this for several years. It just got really bad this past year. It is annoying it keeps me from doing so much.
  • Posted

yes. I have had this for abt a year - sometimes it hurts very bad. I am 70 yrs old and my heart is fine, but it feels like chest pains. It also aches all the way around my ribs - front, back, sides.  I am taking Turmiric. Sometimes it hurts when I breathe, sometimes it just hurts period.
  • Posted

Hello and yes . I have had this whatever it is Costo for two years now . I am going to a rheumatologist finally on Monday. I have had so many test all negative thankfully however the pain in sternum , deep breathing and pain as you said , cracking in

Ribs and rib soreness and basically it causes me to feel anxious . I need relief from this . So hope you find relief as well.

• Posted

Hello and yes . I have had this whatever it is Costo for two years now . I am going to a rheumatologist finally on Monday. I have had so many test all negative thankfully however the pain in sternum , deep breathing and pain as you said , cracking in

Ribs and rib soreness and basically it causes me to feel anxious . I need relief from this . So hope you find relief as well.

• Posted

Yes I have that sometimes. Its brcause of inflammation. Somedays I use my inhaler, and it goes away. Sorry about your pain. Have you tried any pain meds? Motrin?
  • Posted

Hi I not sure if i suffer from Tietze but it hurts on my left side when i breath in . it also get very painful when you do things feels like someone has kicked you in the kidneys.
  • Posted

Hi Anita 

I have exactly the same problem as you. I went to my my doctor and he raved on about this that and the next thing, he told me it was Tietze syndrome, I dunno if I'm entirely convinced. I'm on an anti-inflammatory tablets, I'm also going to get an ECG and possibly an MRI, to rule out any possible cardiovascular troubles.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.