tired all the time

Posted , 6 users are following.

since last year i been get tired and weak all the time and bloated stomach but for the last two week it been get worst i can't even get out of bed anymore i am that tired and when i be to doctor they don't even try to help i don't know what to do. just looking for some advice ?neutral

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ask your doctor to test your Vitamin B12 ans Folate (B9 a.k.a folic acid) levels as it may be that you are deficient in one or both of them.

What is your diet like?

• Posted

Hi Rebecca, my experience was to get the family doc to rule it other causes first.. Then ask to be reffered to a rumatologist or neurologist which is where I go.. I tried stimulants with no relief so I tried a cocktail that I read about that seems to help some..I can at least function providing that I take my nap.. Hope that helps ~Cherie
    • Posted

thankyou i when to another doctor last week and she belive what i was saying to her and going to referered me. so hopeful it  won't be that long until i get since 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.