Toe nail fungas

Posted , 4 users are following.

I think i have the answer to this after years of trying. Wash your feet with any dandruff shampoo every night with a sponge, let your feet dry then use Lamasil or Scoll athletes foot cream, use a small paint brush to apply. I also put some on in the morning, It takes  six weeks to see a result but after trying loads of things over the years this has worked for me,

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have suffered with 2 toes with toenail fungus for 3 years now. I have used almost every OTC med available and every home remedy I have come upon. All I needed to do was call my daughter who works for Texas oncology. She told me the draft. there tell their patients to use "Oregano Essential Oil. She said to wash my feet, dry them, file the nail down as far as I can to remove as mush of the infected nail as possible. Use the disposable Emory board and throw it away after use. Then use a Q-tip to apply the oil to the toe. DONT GET IT ON YOUR HANDS! It doesn't wash off easily and I wear contacts and it burned my eyes like fire. It does not burn your foot. And you smell like spaghetti for a while. I asker her if other oils would work. She said not as quickly. I've been using it after my shower EVERY NIGHT for about 10 days now. I and so shocked that it is working. My nails are almost well! Suffering for so long! And all I had to do is ask my daughter. Read up on oregano essential oils. You would be so amazed at the benefits! It was pricey at around $20 but I have already spent so much on other crap. Thank you Lord!!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.