Told Baby has Absent Pulmonary Valve with Tof

Posted , 2 users are following.

Me and my Wife have just had confirmed on her 19 weeks scan that the Baby has Tof with absent pulmonary Valve and would like some advise from any one else woith or know anything about it please.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi are you from the UK?

If so and if you are on facebooo join The Somerville Foundation group. Its a group mainly for adults with heart conditions to talk about their condition and meet others with the same or differant conditions. I know for sure there are people in that group with this condition, might be helpful to talk to one of them.

If your not in the UK i'm sure there will be similar Facebook groups either for adults of specifically parents with your babies condition.

I know facebook isnt really proffessional but ir reallycan help to chat to others. I have a CHD called Shones Syndrome and i chat to others in this group which i find really helps me.

Good luck on your CHD journey x

• Posted

Ok thanks i am from uk and yes will p[ost message on that site, thanks.

• Posted

There is also a group called TOF UK om facebook and i am told there is a parent with a childwith Absent Pulmonary valve with TOF on there so that might be good too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.