Tongue problems

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

Do any one suffer with problems with there throat or tongue?

I have been anamic for a while but stopped taking my tablets a while ago as they kept making me sick, I have noticed for the last month or so difficulty when i swollow, not from my throat more my tongue,  i also had a brown stain to the front of my tongue, I see my gp he said that my throat seemed fine, and to restart the medication which i have. i still have the feeling on the tongue all though the stain has gone, has any body else had this problem.

Best wishes

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you take the slow release iron tablets and do you take them before bed?

Also before i found out I had anemia I had a very hard time swollowing and i always felt a lump in my throat along with a very sore tongue..but once i had my transfusions all that went away and has stayed away but i do still take my iron tablets.

Hope they can find out whats going on with you soon!!!

• Posted

I have a burning tongue 😁. It's seems better last few days. I've been supplementing for 4 weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.