took prozac only for 1 day !! help

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello guyz, 

i took prozac ( ssri ) in the mornign and effexor ( snri ) afternon 

1 pill both , i did ok first day then i woke up the next day so anxious after sleeping only 3 hours i don't think i can handle those side effects for 2 weeks or more 

so my question is when will those 2 pill get off my system and get back to my normale level of anxiety !! 

thanks

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

also maybe the reason for the side effect cuz i'm on 2 meds ssri + snri which been prescribed by my doc

• Posted

Sounds like a lot of meds. Your doctor really needs to be the one you ask about this because of the combinations you are taking. We pretty much just address fluoxetine. I hope you find the answers you need. Anxiety sucks.
  • Posted

PS : For those who want to know it took me 3 days to start feeling back to my normale level of anxiety !

i'm not sure if gonna give them try later since they gave me suicide thoughts !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.